Question regarding forum searches

janeken

In the Brooder
7 Years
Jun 1, 2012
bedford virginia
Is there a way on any or all of the forums to see the most current post and work backwards? I tried different things on several forum pages and you sometimes see 2008, 2009 posts? Any help would be much appreciated.

I've tried the recency and relevency and the dates are from like 2008, then 2011, then 2009 it's not in any sort of order, but I may be reading the wrong messaging date and need to learn a bit more, duh.....Thanks for the info. I did read tutorial (not all, bad, bad), but I will go back, maybe I'm missing something. Thanks again

Ivan, thank you, I just went to the link you provided and have a much better understanding. I was reading the wrong dates when I was looking at posts. Sorry the wasting your time. Have a great evening!

Thanks for asking. With any luck other members, who haven't yet started using the advanced search function, will see this and start rooting around (less and less time wasted by everyone). Comes in handy at 03:30 when only the spammers are posting. One can pick away at BYC's collective brain with precision.

Have a good evening, yourself.
And good hunting

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom