Question

Mandied

Songster
Jul 24, 2022
Vincennes, Indiana
I know I have ask this question alot before. My husband and I got 4 isa browns it will be 3 weeks ago tomorrow. They all 4 have slight combs but one of them is becoming more prominent. I am hoping it's not a boy. I will post a pic when my husband gets home. If it is a boy the comb could be more prominent at this age correct?

If they are Isa Browns, pullets will be primarily reddish brown and cockerels will be primarily white.
20221028_140950.jpg
20221028_140954.jpg

These are newbies. We were told they are isa browns and all girls. The last pic is the one im questioning. Its head is more yello. I am worried about all four but more so this one.
20221028_141243.jpg

Rural King, Tractor Supply, Wendy's, Starbucks, Ideal Hatchery, Trader Joe's, Home Depot; they are all staffed by people. Some people are better at their jobs than others working at the same place. All people are capable of making a mistake, especially me. I don't trust any person, let alone any business run or worked by people, to be correct 100% of the time. I think it is always wise to question, to not blindly trust what anybody says. I can think of one person at one specific Tractor Supply I would not trust about anything, yet there are a few working there I do trust.

I'm not sure those are ISA Browns. They look like they could be but there are a lot of chicks that could be. You just need to do the best you can, can't do any better than that. At some point you have to have trust until proven wrong.

Rural King, Tractor Supply, Wendy's, Starbucks, Ideal Hatchery, Trader Joe's, Home Depot; they are all staffed by people. Some people are better at their jobs than others working at the same place. All people are capable of making a mistake, especially me. I don't trust any person, let alone any business run or worked by people, to be correct 100% of the time. I think it is always wise to question, to not blindly trust what anybody says. I can think of one person at one specific Tractor Supply I would not trust about anything, yet there are a few working there I do trust.

I'm not sure those are ISA Browns. They look like they could be but there are a lot of chicks that could be. You just need to do the best you can, can't do any better than that. At some point you have to have trust until proven wrong.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom