Questions about BBR, Brown, Wheaten and Spangled

Thank you so much! That really helped a lot!

I do a lot better when I can link images with genes and names. What you did there really helps my brain process information!

Thank you so much! That really helped a lot!

I do a lot better when I can link images with genes and names. What you did there really helps my brain process information!
well I am just like you, it took me longer to process this info without pics..... but now I´m a teacher here, and I use pics and videos when talking about genetics, this helps alot

What really messes me up is all the different phenotype names in the different breeds!

In games Spangled means what most people think of mottled, so when I saw real spangled birds I was confused!

I wish people would only use the correct name of the birds geneotype (although I doubt most people know since some genes can look the same) but it would make it easier to learn colors!

What really messes me up is all the different phenotype names in the different breeds!

In games Spangled means what most people think of mottled, so when I saw real spangled birds I was confused!

I wish people would only use the correct name of the birds geneotype (although I doubt most people know since some genes can look the same) but it would make it easier to learn colors!
thats correct,

Back
Top Bottom