Questions about my geese.

keith14

Songster
May 28, 2021
Somewhere On Earth
Hi, I have a couple of questions about my geese. My first question is about their food. This morning, when I checked on my geese, I saw all their food on the ground. Is that normal, or do I have to get a heavier bowl? My second question is about their water. I don't know if my geese can find their water bowls when I let them free range unless I lock them up at night. Should I put out extra water bowls outside?

Keith, my geese are probably the clumsiest birds on the face of the earth. If Gussie and Golly didn't knock over the food dish ever day (because they try to put their big feet in it), I'd be surprised. They also have a great ability to find water anywhere, inside or outside. They REALLY like to bathe in the ducks' water dish. Even when there is a full stock tank of water right beside it.

Keith, my geese are probably the clumsiest birds on the face of the earth. If Gussie and Golly didn't knock over the food dish ever day (because they try to put their big feet in it), I'd be surprised. They also have a great ability to find water anywhere, inside or outside. They REALLY like to bathe in the ducks' water dish. Even when there is a full stock tank of water right beside it.
Oh ok lol. I was just curious :)

I use these types of dog bowls to feed everyone. While they still plop their big feet right into them, they can't flip over anymore :)

Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 9.55.30 AM.png

Back
Top Bottom