Questions. Help please

Pics
How much ACV? I'd go with what Miss Lydia said--a Tbsp per gallon. I don't usually use it since I ferment anyway, but when I do, I just pour a little glug in.
I just wondered how much it actually helped. I always just put a little bit in. If they don't drink it I dump it out and put in a little less. I usually just guess.

Just reading through this and I thought I’d offer a tip because I’ve got picky eaters.
If he won’t touch his crumbles, try putting it in a bowl with a lot of water, make him a crumble soup, he’ll probably want to play in it so he may make a mess, but it’s how he’ll get used to the taste.

Also for anyone worried about spinach, the main fear is that it prevents the body from absorbing calcium, but from what I’ve read you or an animal would have to be solely living off of it for it to be an issue. As with everything, don’t take my word for it, do your own research and decide for yourself what’s best for your ganderling.

Hope he’s doing well and gets over this quickly. 😊🙏

So, short of climbing the 30 ft grain bin to scoop out a bucket of wheat, they don't have any readily available. He's going to bring a bucket of rye first thing in the morning. Is that ok? Will it still sprout?

Back
Top Bottom