Quilt Block Swap! All blocks have been mailed!

I am getting so excited..I hope nobody minds getting my newbie quilter squares.
wink.png

hsm5, I'm a newbie at quilting too. Made one baby quilt with embroideried squares. And now have pieced only three squares on a quilt I've started (in the bow tie pattern) which I'm finding a bit difficult. I think 9 square blocks will be easier to do.

Quote:
I agree I think a 9 patch would be the best or at least choosing one block pattern for everyone to use. I like the Illinois road block as well it is VERY easy to put together. I will get my book out later today and post if if you would like.

Oh wow, umm, I don't know if I want to do it or not. I don't know how to quilt YET but I can learn really really quick. Uhhh, sheeesh, I just don't know.
roll.png

ACK!! I want to give it a try. MY sewing is chaotic, hope everyone is ready for "extras" in the sewing, you know like chickens, dogs, small children, monkeys! I love to sew....sometimes I don't realize what has accidently been sewn...
I will do my very best.
-Theresa

I like the idea of 9 blocks. Its easy and fun to make.(fast to!) I have done a 9 bock swap in the past and the only theam we had was to try to find "sewing" fabric. But it was OK if you could not. If we all try for chicken fabric or at least a "country" look, it would be great.

We also all need to put our names on our squares. Then we can look back and know who helped to make it.

Alright, I'm in, its killing me. I'm gonna have to learn and ya'll will have to tell me exactly how many to make and everything. YAY!! This is so fun!!

Back
Top Bottom