Quilt Block Swap Due April 30 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
fenrosie -

That is an excellent suggestion.

PARTICIPANTS: some of us did a swap a few monthes ago w/chickens and fall colors. Does anyone mind if we do fall colors again? I'm guessing more than half of us will be from that first swap.

fenrosie -

That is an excellent suggestion.

PARTICIPANTS: some of us did a swap a few monthes ago w/chickens and fall colors. Does anyone mind if we do fall colors again? I'm guessing more than half of us will be from that first swap.
I was not in that swayp but I will see if I can find some fall color fabric.

I would prefer to choose my own block since I'm not so sure I could do the one chosen (unless it's fairly basic).

I think at one time there was some discussion of doing blocks in "simple" or basic patterns. I can't remember exactly but I think a nine patch was mentioned. Will someone who does recall speak up? thanks

btw I have never done a nine patch.

Thats a good question since we are doing this so we have enough blocks for a quilt. What ever we get I'm going to put them into one chicken quilt

We've tossed around the idea of doing all the same block, but I think I'll wait on that for the next block. Give us time to find that perfect simple but attractive block.

Nine patch is about the easiest possible quilt block, and an excellent place to start! Any block will do, so long as its 12 x 12.

I too intend to use whatever blocks I get regardless of color. Its about who makes the blocks for me, not what they are.

Now, I'll go add the new folks to the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom