Quilt Block Swap Due April 30 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is what I finally finished. I lost the first set of chicken fabric somewhere. That's a first. Maybe it will surface in time to be the back of the finished quilt.

love.gif

My blocks haven't hit the mail but I will get them out first chance I have.

My fil law has passed. It is the same old story, fighting siblings, hateful mother in law, dramatic ex's, so I won't bore you with the details.

My fil law has passed. It is the same old story, fighting siblings, hateful mother in law, dramatic ex's, so I won't bore you with the details.
Sorry for your loss and for the squabbles, maybe they will realize what they are doing.

When Dad passed away I felt grateful to have nobody to squabble with, there is only me. However, I've seen it over and over in other families. Grief finds a new outlet, and it can make you wonder.
hugs.gif

Finishing mine up this week-end. I hadn't realized that my Finals would be due in the same time-frame. Ooops!
Anyway, is Marty's address prominently displayed somewhere? I don;t think that I've come across it and I hope that I don't have to go through many messages to find it. I will probably get these sent out Monday (crossing fingers) or Tuesday at the lastest.
All the photos that have been posted are beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom