Quilters-Row by Row quilt swap idea

henovergal

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jun 29, 2011
Hi everyone,
I have spent some time this morning reading some of the quilting threads and looking at photos of the fabulous works that were posted. I am fairly new to BYC so please forgive me if I am overstepping or not going through the proper channels presenting my question.

I've read there have been swaps here. I'm wondering if there is any interest in doing a Row-by-Row (rbr) quilt swap? If there is any interest and if I am not overstepping, I'd be happy to explain how they work. One of my favorite wallhangings is a result of a rbr swap I participated in.

If I am overstepping, please let me know what the process is here for bringing a suggestion/idea to the board.

I am interested, but require an explanation.
lol.png

There are several books listed by Amazon.com. Our local library has a book "Row by Row" by Terry Martin. It's a really neat idea. Our local fabric store had a class with a quilt hanging in the store--very pretty.

I would sign up but I don't have time. I have way too many small quilts to make before Christmas. The ladies on BYC make beautiful quilts. I bet you will have some of them interested. A Christmas row by row would be perfect timing. Could you post a photo of your wallhanging? I'd love to see it.

Back
Top Bottom