quit job, hatch for a living!

chkinut

Songster
9 Years
Feb 25, 2010
Leesburg, Ohio
i'm dreamin' here tonight....but i would LOVE to quit my job and instead, hatch chicks for a living! and/or do something else chicken/poultry related. strange topic....but i just had to get it off my chest.
jumpy.gif
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif

When you figure it all out, you can make an infomercial on the secrets of hatching wealth and sell MILLIONS of copies of your new book.

You will be rich, and retire to a life of leisure on a chicken ranch.

I am sure of it.

Quote:
I suggest googling chicken ranch before you name a farm that.... just sayin.

yuckyuck.gif
Just googled it, lolol.

The place I got my Chickpea from is amazing. It's a family run hatchery that has been in business on the island for like 50 years or something, and they are so nice everytime I go in! Maybe it's cause they get to play with chicks all the time
smile.png

Quote:
I suggest googling chicken ranch before you name a farm that.... just sayin.

yuckyuck.gif
Just googled it, lolol.

The place I got my Chickpea from is amazing. It's a family run hatchery that has been in business on the island for like 50 years or something, and they are so nice everytime I go in! Maybe it's cause they get to play with chicks all the time
smile.png

Yeah, one may think twice about naming a farm Chicken Ranch. You could wind up with the wrong clientel.

I swear that when I read this thread title on the main page I was sure the OP was going to be gryeyes.
gig.gif

Quote:
Boy, wouldn't I like to! But I don't think I'd make any money at it - I wouldn't be able to sell any of the chickens!

Chicks, maybe, though... If I did enough volume so my heart didn't latch onto any particular ones... Within a week.

I've just spent 20 minutes in the bathroom nursery admiring the 3 latest hatchlings. Then another 5 minutes in the guest bedroom where i've got all the incubators set up, urging one little chick to push harder and zip its pipped egg. Its little beak is poking out.

Back
Top Bottom