Quitting Smoking Tomorrow...Not gonna be easy

PamB

Songster
9 Years
Jul 20, 2010
Dayville, CT
So, I've decided to quit smoking tomorrow. I'm hoping I'm strong enough to do it. I know it will be difficult because I've done it before and I'm having some anxiety about it. Wish me luck, please!!!!!

smile.png

LUCK!!!!!!

I know you are strong enough to do this!!! I would think the first day would be the hardest, so just focus on getting thru Monday!

Good decision! What worked for me: Zyban and the patch, Extra Polar Ice gum, because it is strongly flavoured, and since I never had coffee in the morning until I got to work, instead of a smoke I would have strongly flavored herbal tea at home and committing to never having another cigarette again, not even a drag. Good Luck! You can do it!

Thank you all!!! I don't believe the first day is the worse, usually days 3-4 are the worst for me. I think at that point I'm already frustrating with the constant fight. But, I will be as strong as I can be and work through it, minute by minute if I have to.

Oh Pam that will be the best thing in the world if you can quit. I know I don't know you and we have never talked but I will help be a support person for you if you need it. I quit 7 years ago and I know how hard it can be. I smoked for over half of my life and now I can't stand the smell of smoke. It makes me sick. Please feel free to contact me should you need someone to talk to. Good luck and be strong
fl.gif

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

I quit dipping snuff about 2 months ago, I dont think about it much anymore. My only problem is in the last 2 months I have became a alcoholic.
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom