Quotes and thoughts for the day

Nope I actually had an early morning apt. boy did I hate that.
hmm.png
Boy do I know what you are talking about there. My doctors seem to think having the 7:30 a.m. slot is the best for me. That means having to drive an hour in the dark (not my best at that) getting up an hour earlier and arranging for someone to take care of the early a.m. bird chores...which gets their sleeve ripped by my gander who thinks they are an interloper. But I hate afternoon appointments as well because the interrupt my nap time.

Last edited:
Sorry to interrupt the midweek fun, but I have a favor to ask.  Could you send some prayers or good vibes down to Florida?  I just heard my Gr. Aunt isn't doing so well and they don't think she'll be with us much longer.  I pray for some miraculous recovery or that the good lord takes her home peacefully. :/

I'm sending knee mail now. I hope that she's not in pain. :hugs So sorry to hear that Shannon.

Boy do I know what you are talking about there. My doctors seem to think having the 7:30 a.m. slot is the best for me. That means having to drive an hour in the dark (not my best at that) getting up an hour earlier and arranging for someone to take care of the early a.m. bird chores...which gets their sleeve ripped by my gander who thinks they are an interloper. But I hate afternoon appointments as well because the interrupt my nap time.
We just can't win can we, remember when Dr made house calls. Maybe that would fit our routine better. lol The he/she could help with chores. lol

Back
Top Bottom