Quotes and thoughts for the day

That's a good one!

Reminds me off: "Yesterday is but a dream and tomorrow only a vision, but today, well lived, makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope."

No idea who said that, but it's a lovely quote.

You're right, it is a lovely quote and a good reminder.

Isn't it funny how sometimes you'll be hit with the aptness of a quote or saying that really fits your day? And they can be something to think about later or pull up when you really need them.

Get a book of his poems - they resonate with common sense and good country living.

Hey sourland,

Glad you brought up David Frost. Here's one of his that I always get a chuckle out of:

"Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home."

So true!

Isn't it funny how sometimes you'll be hit with the aptness of a quote or saying that really fits your day? And they can be something to think about later or pull up when you really need them.
Yes! That happens to me often. I'll see something and think wow, I couldn't have said that better myself, or I'll see something that is exactly what I needed to hear at the time.

Yes! That happens to me often. I'll see something and think wow, I couldn't have said that better myself, or I'll see something that is exactly what I needed to hear at the time.

x2! You have a wonderful day sumi
hugs.gif

Hey sourland,

Glad you brought up David Frost. Here's one of his that I always get a chuckle out of:

"Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home."

So true!
That one I really like. lol

Back
Top Bottom