Quotes and thoughts for the day

Hope everyone has a blessed evening on this good Friday. :)

Congratulations Kim! Keep us posted on how it's going (and pictures, we really need pictures).

All this egg hatching talk is really cranking up my "I want more chicks" feelings. Must resist, just say no! (So why are we going to a swap meet tomorrow? Oh yeah, to look)
I bet you come home with a pair of geese.
lol.png

I bet you come home with a pair of geese.
lol.png

Now that would be fun! And I would pester you to death asking questions and looking for expert advice.

Hmm, geese, hadn't thought about them having geese. I think I can resist the chicks, but geese? Not so sure.

But I'm just looking. Really.

Well, it's getting late my friends. But since it is still Friday, here's one more silly one before I go

Robert Frost

"Home is the place where, when you have to go there, They have to take you in."

"If there is one thing in life that I have learned about life it is... it goes on."

"Before I built a wall I'd ask to know What I was walling in or walling out, And to whom I was like to give offense"

"The best things and best people rise out of their separateness; I'm against a homogenized society because I want the cream to rise"

"Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it"

"There is the fear that we shan't prove worthy in the eyes of someone who knows us at least as well as we know ourselves. That is the fear of God. And there is the fear of Man -fear that men won't understand us and we shall be cut of from them."

"I am a writer of books in retrospect. I talk in order to understand; I teach in order to learn."

"A man will sometimes devote all his life to the development of one part of his body -- the wishbone."

"Good fences make good neighbors."

"Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up."

"I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference."

Good morning everyone
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom