Quotes and thoughts for the day

Good morning all :frow

I had to do a double take on this I thought it was the x-wife!!
Funny post.
:lau

Quote: Now I don't feel so foolish anymore! Thanks for the chuckle, Bill
hugs.gif

How's Alex and mom doing? Anxious to get home, I'm sure! I was so impatient to go home when I had my son. I told the nurses I want to go home, so they phoned the doctor and he said no I can't go yet! I have to wait another day? But I felt fine, so I waited until the coast was clear, gathered up my stuff and my baby and did a runner. The doctor was so mad at me...

Good morning all :frow
I had to do a double take on this I thought it was the x-wife!! Funny post. :lau
Now I don't feel so foolish anymore! Thanks for the chuckle, Bill :hugs How's Alex and mom doing? Anxious to get home, I'm sure! I was so impatient to go home when I had my son. I told the nurses I want to go home, so they phoned the doctor and he said no I can't go yet! I have to wait another day? But I felt fine, so I waited until the coast was clear, gathered up my stuff and my baby and did a runner. The doctor was so mad at me...
Hi Sumi, Mom and baby Alex are doing really good. They should let them both go home sometime today when her doctor makes her rounds. The nurses that run the floor finally let Amanda go outside yesterday. That part of the hospital they have on lockdown. You can't come in or even leave if the nurse doesn't buzz you out. I guess they worried out someone taking babies..

Good morning!

Loved the dog picture (I know just how she feels, bring on the coffee).

DH had to work a booth at a town fair all day yesterday so today will be a "catch up" kind of day. I'm not used to being away all day, missed the animals. We're dealing with a broody girl for the first time, so that's interesting.

@Bowleggedcowboy , WB, glad to hear mom & baby Alex get to go home, now the real-ness of it all starts to happen, lol.

@sumi
I know she'll be happy about being able to come and go her own.

So how's your little one doing now? Feeling better I hope!!
smile.png
She will! It's exiting times now with the little one, I'm sure she's anxious to take him home and relax and get used to being his mommy. It's such a wonderful time… Chatting with you is bringing back memories! I can't believe my baby will be 9 years old this year?

He's doing much, much better, thank you. Still not 100% but much improved and eating us off the farm! I bought so much stuff for him to eat and before the day was out, it was all gone and he was after raiding mom's snack stash lol

Back
Top Bottom