Quotes and thoughts for the day

Ain't that the truth.

Pictures aren't working... Could be the storm blowing in. Oh well.

Planted a few pine trees and set up all the extra bird feeders. Coop is cleaned and the garden is all set for planting in a few weeks. I'm not sure why I bothered raking since the flock made dust bath holes all over hahaha but as long as they're happy.
Now my fiance is taking the opportunity to make a career change :D he's working on the test as I type. If this happened life would truly change as we know it :) even if he had overtime it would still cut hours off of the day as he would be about 15 minutes from home instead of the usual hour to hour and a half. I'll be praying and crossing my fingers like crazy :D

Hope it works out for y'all Shannon.
:)

Thank you :D it would be a miracle haha both working closer to home and having more time to take care of the homestead. It would sure make the idea of having children one day that much less scary :) ...I think

Ain't that the truth.

Planted a few pine trees and set up all the extra bird feeders. Coop is cleaned and the garden is all set for planting in a few weeks. I'm not sure why I bothered raking since the flock made dust bath holes all over hahaha but as long as they're happy.
Now my fiance is taking the opportunity to make a career change :D he's working on the test as I type. If this happened life would truly change as we know it :) even if he had overtime it would still cut hours off of the day as he would be about 15 minutes from home instead of the usual hour to hour and a half. I'll be praying and crossing my fingers like crazy :D

Shannon this is for you and your fiance. He's going to do great! :fl

Last edited:
I think so too :D its for his same line of work but it would be steadier and at one location. If I could play those crazy smilies from the site on my phone I would. Its all so exciting :)

Ain't that the truth.

Now my fiance is taking the opportunity to make a career change
big_smile.png
he's working on the test as I type. If this happened life would truly change as we know it
smile.png
even if he had overtime it would still cut hours off of the day as he would be about 15 minutes from home instead of the usual hour to hour and a half. I'll be praying and crossing my fingers like crazy
big_smile.png

Hope it works out for him (and you) Shannon!
fl.gif

What line of work is your future husband in Shannon?

He's a pipefitter. Right now they get sent wherever the work is which is usually places like Milwaukee, Port Washington, or Racine...all over an hour from home. But this would be at a college close by and it wouldn't be feast or famine. Looks to be steady full time work :)

So glad mom and baby are doing well :) such a beautiful thing in life.

What line of work is your future husband in Shannon?

He's a pipefitter. Right now they get sent wherever the work is which is usually places like Milwaukee, Port Washington, or Racine...all over an hour from home. But this would be at a college close by and it wouldn't be feast or famine. Looks to be steady full time work :)

So glad mom and baby are doing well :) such a beautiful thing in life.

A baby is a miracle that's for sure. Good luck on the job! It will work out for y'all!

Back
Top Bottom