1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Quotes and thoughts for the day

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by sumi, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Bowleggedcowboy

Bowleggedcowboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2015
    Fitzgerald, Georgia
    A baby is a miracle that's for sure. Good luck on the job! It will work out for y'all!

2. Book Em Danno25

Book Em Danno25 Overrun With Chickens

Night everyone

3. N F C

N F C Home in WY Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    Good night Turk!

4. Book Em Danno25

Book Em Danno25 Overrun With Chickens

night

5. Kelsie2290

Kelsie2290 True BYC Addict Premium Member

Feb 18, 2011
    Ohio

Hope the career change works out well for your fiance! :fl

6. Kelsie2290

Kelsie2290 True BYC Addict Premium Member

Feb 18, 2011
    Ohio
    If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it. ~Mary Engelbreit

He who rejects change is the architect of decay. The only human institution which rejects progress is the cemetery. ~Harold Wilson

You must welcome change as the rule but not as your ruler. ~Denis Waitley

Faced with the choice between changing one's mind and proving that there is no need to do so, almost everyone gets busy on the proof. ~John Kenneth Galbraith

They must often change, who would be constant in happiness or wisdom. ~Confucius

The only difference between a rut and a grave is their dimensions. ~Ellen Glasgow

The circumstances of the world are so variable that an irrevocable purpose or opinion is almost synonymous with a foolish one. ~William H. Seward

The birds are molting. If only man could molt also — his mind once a year its errors, his heart once a year its useless passions. ~James Allen

Time, which changes people, does not alter the image we have retained of them. ~Marcel Proust

What you have become is the price you paid to get what you used to want. ~Mignon McLaughlin

You never have a friend all figured out. Just when you think you know what makes them tick, they tock. ~Robert Brault,

Oh, would that my mind could let fall its dead ideas, as the tree does its withered leaves! ~Andre Gide

After you've done a thing the same way for two years, look it over carefully. After five years, look at it with suspicion. And after ten years, throw it away and start all over. ~Alfred Edward Perlman,

Continuity gives us roots; change gives us branches, letting us stretch and grow and reach new heights. ~Pauline R. Kezer

If you would attain to what you are not yet, you must always be displeased by what you are. For where you are pleased with yourself there you have remained. Keep adding, keep walking, keep advancing. ~Saint Augustine

A good question is never answered. It is not a bolt to be tightened into place but a seed to be planted and to bear more seed toward the hope of greening the landscape of idea. ~John Ciardi

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me. ~Author Unknown

Neither a wise man nor a brave man lies down on the tracks of history to wait for the train of the future to run over him. ~Dwight D. Eisenhower

Nothing that is can pause or stay;
    The moon will wax, the moon will wane,
    The mist and cloud will turn to rain,
    The rain to mist and cloud again,
    Tomorrow be today.
    ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

1 person likes this.
  7. sumi

sumi Égalité Staff Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Rep of Ireland
    Good morning everyone [​IMG] I don't know what happened to Fall, it seems we have slipped into winter here already. No complaints though, I like winter.

8. sumi

Jun 28, 2011
    Rep of Ireland
    [​IMG]

9. sumi

Jun 28, 2011
    Rep of Ireland
    [​IMG]

10. sumi