Quotes and thoughts for the day

Those who know me, know to steer clear until I start tipping my cup. Those that don't need to be thankful it isn't worse. I am a grump until I start loading the caffeine, after that I am gentle as can be.

I wouldn't say I'm a grump without it...more like the morning just isn't complete. I love the that first big whiff of beans while I hold a steaming hot cup of delicious. Just thinking about it makes me wish I had another haha

We talked about all the options for trying to make coffee haha. I suggested sticking it in the wood stove...that idea was vetoed. I would have considered lighting a fire outside, but it was still raining. Another option would have been the grill
big_smile.png
We need to get a camping style coffee pot yet, but I'm trying to hold out just a teeny bit longer. Next time we're without power we're visiting one of you fine people. I'll bring the grounds
gig.gif

Have any of you ordered anything from the BYC store? I've been trying to place my first order since last night and am having nothing but issues.

e-stores should be EASY to use...the whole point of a store to get people to buy stuff. Why make it hard or confusing?
barnie.gif

One of the admins was trying to help but that only got me so far in the purchasing process. Now I can't get past the point of verifying the mailing method. My order couldn't be completed but it gave me a comment box to contact the "store owner" so I'll see what happens with that.

I get totally frustrated with this kind of stuff.
he.gif
A large part of my old job was testing IT programs so it's not like I've never worked my way around a website before.

Sigh, maybe I'm not supposed to be spending money. Maybe that's the message here.

Ok, rant over...you can go on about your Monday now...
tongue.gif

Have any of you ordered anything from the BYC store? I've been trying to place my first order since last night and am having nothing but issues.

e-stores should be EASY to use...the whole point of a store to get people to buy stuff. Why make it hard or confusing? :barnie

One of the admins was trying to help but that only got me so far in the purchasing process. Now I can't get past the point of verifying the mailing method. My order couldn't be completed but it gave me a comment box to contact the "store owner" so I'll see what happens with that.

I get totally frustrated with this kind of stuff. :he  A large part of my old job was testing IT programs so it's not like I've never worked my way around a website before.

Sigh, maybe I'm not supposed to be spending money. Maybe that's the message here.

Ok, rant over...you can go on about your Monday now...:tongue

Hi Debby, I run into stuff like that all the time. The other day I was ordering something online went thru the whole process of credit card shipping address and there was no link/button to checkout with. I just ending up going to another site to make my purchase!!

Back
Top Bottom