Quotes and thoughts for the day

Have any of you ordered anything from the BYC store? I've been trying to place my first order since last night and am having nothing but issues.

e-stores should be EASY to use...the whole point of a store to get people to buy stuff. Why make it hard or confusing?
barnie.gif

One of the admins was trying to help but that only got me so far in the purchasing process. Now I can't get past the point of verifying the mailing method. My order couldn't be completed but it gave me a comment box to contact the "store owner" so I'll see what happens with that.

I get totally frustrated with this kind of stuff.
he.gif
A large part of my old job was testing IT programs so it's not like I've never worked my way around a website before.

Sigh, maybe I'm not supposed to be spending money. Maybe that's the message here.

Ok, rant over...you can go on about your Monday now...
tongue.gif

I have ordered from the BYC store in the past, but I can't say I had any issues. Maybe it's just a temporary glitch?

I have ordered from the BYC store in the past, but I can't say I had any issues. Maybe it's just a temporary glitch?

I don't know Shannon, maybe. Maybe it's me. Maybe it's Monday. Maybe it's cloudy outside.

I just don't know.
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom