Quotes and thoughts for the day

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by sumi, Nov 26, 2014.

1. N F C

N F C More coffee please! Premium Member Project Manager

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    Gotta run for a few, check back later!

@Miss Lydia , Patti, seems we're on the same schedule...busy, busy, check BYC, busy, busy...lol

2. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia "I Believe" Premium Member

[​IMG] yep

3. Bowleggedcowboy

Bowleggedcowboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2015
    Fitzgerald, Georgia
    [​IMG]
    Good Night everyone! See y'all tomorrow.. Have a blessed evening..

1 person likes this.
  4. N F C

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    Good night!

5. N F C

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  6. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia "I Believe" Premium Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. Kelsie2290

Kelsie2290 True BYC Addict Premium Member

Feb 18, 2011
    Ohio
    “Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.”
    ― Shel Silverstein

“Never say that you can't do something, or that something seems impossible, or that something can't be done, no matter how discouraging or harrowing it may be; human beings are limited only by what we allow ourselves to be limited by: our own minds. We are each the masters of our own reality; when we become self-aware to this: absolutely anything in the world is possible. Master yourself, and become king of the world around you. Let no odds, chastisement, exile, doubt, fear, or ANY mental virii prevent you from accomplishing your dreams. Never be a victim of life; be it's conqueror.”
    ― Mike Norton

“Ordinary people believe only in the possible. Extraordinary people visualize not what is possible or probable, but rather what is impossible. And by visualizing the impossible, they begin to see it as possible”
    ― Cherie Carter-Scott

“You cannot do wrong and feel right. It is impossible!”
    ― Ezra Taft Benson

“All things are possible until they are proved impossible and even the impossible may only be so, as of now.”
    ― Pearl S. Buck

“Impossible is Nothing,” it said. “Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”
    ― Elna Baker

“Never tell a young person that anything cannot be done. God may have been waiting centuries for someone ignorant enough of the impossible to do that very thing.” - G. M. Trevelyan

“So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.” - Christopher Reeve

“What we can or cannot do, what we consider possible or impossible, is rarely a function of our true capability. It is more likely a function of our beliefs about who we are.” - Anthony Robbins

“Things that look impossible suddenly seem a lot better, once you get God on board.”
    ― Jodi Picoult

1 person likes this.
  8. Mountain Peeps

Mountain Peeps Change is inevitable, like the seasons Premium Member

Apr 23, 2014
    At our lodge
    My Coop
    2 people like this.
  9. Mountain Peeps

Mountain Peeps Change is inevitable, like the seasons Premium Member

Apr 23, 2014
    At our lodge