Quotes and thoughts for the day

@tntchix
I didn't like school when I was there but wish now I was back in school..

Every day I wake up and learn something new, or relearn something my ol'brain seems to have forgotten... I've been back to class. Every day is a test. Please pass it... (o:

You remember the Emergency Broadcast System message from decades ago, right? Well... This life is a test, it is only a test. Had it been an actual life, you would have been told where to go and what to do...

Cheers Bill...

Last edited:
Hello you
hugs.gif
It's good to see you back!
hugs.gif
Hi, I feel like I fell in a pit and finally climbed back out into the sunshine seeing all you guys again.

[@=/u/276986/tntchix]@tntchix[/@]

That's what I tell him. Just hate it more and be done with it or something. Sheesh.
He has no clue what a cake walk his life is right now, it's about to become a tsunami of bad options if he doesn't wake up.

That's right! I sure do wish I had listened to my Dad more often. The thing is it will be to late by the time he realizes it. I hope not but that's usually how it goes!

@tntchix

Every day I wake up and learn something new, or relearn something my ol'brain seems to have forgotten... I've been back to class. Every day is a test. Please pass it... (o:

You remember the Emergency Broadcast System message from decades ago, right? Well... This life is a test, it is only a test. Had it been an actual life, you would have been told where to go and what to do...

Cheers Bill...

Your right on target Seymore!!
:)

@tntchix

I didn't like school either and sure as heck do NOT wish to go back. Sometimes DH will say he wishes he were 18 again...me, nope! Actually, I haven't found an age yet that I thought I wanted to stay at. Life's too interesting the older you get and I'm always looking forward to see what's in store next. Could be good, could be bad but hey, it's always something new.

Back
Top Bottom