Quotes, anyone?

Pics

-ChickenLover-

Songster
Jan 20, 2021
So, if anyone has any good quotes, or just funny ones, post them here! :p I know I have some. So, the format for adding the quotes is this; the quotes get italicized, like this., then you go back to regular writing and put one of these -. After that, you put the name of the person who said or made the quote in bold, like this. An example is this: "Funny is an attitude."-Flip Wilson Got it? Ok, now add your quotes! (If you would like, of course) Side note: They must not curse and must be within the rules and guidelines of BYC. Have fun! And yes, you may add multiple if you like. :wee

Last edited:
This one is a Fav of mine:old

@insult26.jpg

WISHING YOU BEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and:welcome

Okay, I was hoping more people would get onboard with this one. I LOVE quotes (former newspaper editor; came with the territory), so I will add a couple more of my favorites:

"You are not required to set yourself on fire to keep other people warm."
-- Unknown (at least to me).

"When a person tells you that you have hurt them, you don't get to decide that you didn't. -- Louis C.K.

These have important Historical Value :old
I personally use the first one myself.. No, I don't fight or engage in battle:gig It is when I come upon a problem that needs to be solved I use that phrase:)

"I have not yet begun to fight!" John Paul Jones in battle 1779

"Give me liberty, or give me death!" Patrick Henry March 23, 1775

Back
Top Bottom