R.I.P. Bunny

I keep looking at the other one. Kind of looks eagleish above the eyes with a flight cap on with flaps behind the ears blowing in the wind. Now what does that bring to mind. DH says the postal service has an eagle with a cap.

Maybe not Coco Cap, maybe Flyer or Postal. Maybe Zeus - now he was the god of the sky - "cloud gatherer" and his messenger was an eagle. He looks like you gathered clouds of feathers and put a cap on him. Angel and Zeus would be good.

Hope you got a F/M couple there. Even DH thought they were cute. But then he feels safe from the threat of having them in the house. And he has learned to just say ah huh.
lol.png
gig.gif

"I keep looking at the other one. Kind of looks eagleish above the eyes with a flight cap on with flaps behind the ears blowing in the wind. Now what does that bring to mind. DH says the postal service has an eagle with a cap. "

CONSIDERING THEIR TRACK RECORD WITH EGG SHIPMENTS HE MUST BE PRONE TO FUMBLING ALOT OR HAS A SIEZURE DISORDER...

True - but how else we going to get them. I figure anything coming here comes by way of Mexico. It can take a lonnnnnng time sometines.

That's why I had to keep thinking up a name though. I like Zeus, god of thunder and lightning bolts or something. He looks like he's ready to fly high with his little cap on.
lol.png
I may have to ask how much cold these babies can tolerate comfortable. DH was talking about putting panels up and enclosing the quail area. Not necesary, but. and then again summer comes and I want everything wide open out there.

Quote:
Um, none of the babies have lamps on them 24/7. I kind of switch days and put the lamp on a different cage every day. ( 5 cages at the moment - )
Um, I'd say when the lamp isn't on them it's about 70-80 in the building. Sometimes Colder, depending on the weather.
I would personally keep a lamp on the during the winter months, if you only have 1 cage or so!

Back
Top Bottom