R.I.P. Cheepers 11/28/10

He's making improvement, doing much better and ate some scratch today. He can't lean over to eat without falling though so I have to pick up his food and water for him to eat.

Awww...glad he's eating better. Hopefully he is on his way to having the strength to not fall over (wonder why he is falling when leaning...). Glad he has helping hands and so much comforting TLC to get him through.
JJ

I don't know, I've thought of head injuries and such but the only blood I found on him was on his wattle on the left side of his head. He's getting stronger though so I'm happy!

Cheeps passed away sometime after midnight last night. He went outside with me yesterday and enjoyed the sun and visit with his buddies. He was able to drink on his own last night so I thought he was doing so much better but sometime during the night his huge heart finally gave out and he went home to be with his duck family.

Quote:
Ok Kat, I'm so sorry
hit.gif
hugs.gif
It sounds like he at least enjoyed his play time yesterday and had some happiness after this whole mess. My thoughts and prayers are with ya hun. RIP Cheepers
hugs.gif

I just saw the longer thread and posted there
hit.gif
sad.png

I am sooooo sorry - poor little guy - had so hoped he was on his way to bright days ahead.
sad.png

He knew he was loved
hugs.gif

JJ

Oh, such devastating news! I am so sorry he didn't make it, though I am delighted he had such a nice last day. Clearly he knew he was loved. You worked so hard to keep him comfortable, I know you must be beside yourself.

Big hugs ♥,
Jenny

Back
Top Bottom