R these all girls or boys

The comb is a rose comb, which is another characteristic of D'anvers. For me, bantams have actually beefaster to develop. All my bantam cockerels have developed red combs in under 3 weeks, whereas it takes 5 at least for my standard cockerels. Her being a mutt is a very real possibility, but I do love her coloring.

On second thought, maybe it is just the light, but it does look like she may have extra cheek fluff, which will grow into a beard and muffs. She would still probably not be a D'anver though; their legs are slate. If she does have the cheek tufts, then she could be an EE bantam with those green legs of hers.

We not only love the coloring on her. But her whole attitude. She loves to visit our shoulders. And cuddles with the other chicken. She's very sociable and sweet. Her coloring on her wings is black and gold beautiful.

Thank you. She better stay she though. I can't have roosters. Although I think the are beautiful to look at but my neighbors would kill me.
1f61c.png
1f61c.png
1f61c.png

Ok so it's been another 10 days since I posted pics. My chickens think I'm one of them. Hot wings really has me stump as to what she is. I still think d'anvers. But still not sure
Hers some new pics

Oops the last one is miss hemet one of my gsl

Hot wings has a beard. She is a d'anvers, and the beard is going to get bigger as she nears adulthood. Looks like a puller too, since bantam cockerels should have already developed big red comb and wattles at her age, she is a beauty. I do believe that quail is my favorite color pattern on chickens.

Back
Top Bottom