Rabbit Cage Suggestions

thepluckypony

In the Brooder
Dec 9, 2018
Phoenix, AZ
Hi everyone, I'm looking to do a complete overhaul of my rabbitry. I raise pedigreed standard Rex rabbits and would like the biggest cage size available which seems to be 36X30X18 (correct me if i'm wrong).
Does anyone have any brand suggestions? Most well made cages for a decent price? I would prefer stackable but not 100% necessary. In my area purchasing used cages is proving difficult (phoenix, AZ). Thanks in advance for your help =]

Hi everyone, I'm looking to do a complete overhaul of my rabbitry. I raise pedigreed standard Rex rabbits and would like the biggest cage size available which seems to be 36X30X18 (correct me if i'm wrong).
Does anyone have any brand suggestions? Most well made cages for a decent price? I would prefer stackable but not 100% necessary. In my area purchasing used cages is proving difficult (phoenix, AZ). Thanks in advance for your help =]
Welcome to BYC :frow. I would really suggest if possible you construct your own . Most commercially produced cages aren't that well constructed .Not to mention the ones that are well made are very expensive . You really need to do some serious shopping . I hope you have very deep pockets . Chewy an like places all sell cages .:fl

KW and Bass are the first two companies to come to mind.

https://www.kwcages.com/
https://www.bassequipment.com/

We build our own, but I have a few second-hand Bass that are very sturdy (30x36). If it were in my budget, I would totally have the flush-kleen system. I’ve seen it in action, pretty awesome.

Back
Top Bottom