Rabbit people!!! Info needed!! Please!!!! *UPDATED*

If your dates are correct I would guess they both "missed" for whatever reason. It happens. Even with proven bucks and proven does. Been there done that.

Having said that, if your dates might be wrong......a watched pot never boils. Leave them alone......

I forgot to mention that I did breed 3 does, (one proven) and my proven buck... and all three ended up not pregnant. I asked a rabbit friend of mine and she says it's been happening a lot lately because of the weather.

Good to know! I have decided that if there are no babies by morning then these girls are getting the boot back out to their own house so they can stop stinking up mine! Then i'm gonna breed the other 2 girls I have and see if they do better!

Good luck
frow.gif

I've had this happen way too many times lately. I mean nothing has been taking. This past week though I bred 3 more of my does and if I get even one to kindle, I'll be thrilled. First it was too hot, then too dark, now too cold. Geez.

I hope your next breedings take and you get nice big healthy litters.

I've had this happen way too many times lately. I mean nothing has been taking. This past week though I bred 3 more of my does and if I get even one to kindle, I'll be thrilled. First it was too hot, then too dark, now too cold. Geez.

I hope your next breedings take and you get nice big healthy litters.

You too Wolftracks! I don't expect big litters out of the next girls in line though! They are not real big girls at all! But at this point even a few each would be nice! Another set like this and I might get to upset and give up on them as breeders all together! My chickens and ducks don't give me this much trouble!
barnie.gif

I just brought 3 more tort Lionheads home today, oops........that would be yesterday now. I bought the baby, a doe and I also got mom and dad. Nice to be getting some new does around here. I seem to collect bucks the same way I collect roosters.

LOL Wolftracks, you just brought home 3 MORE rabbits, even though you just got those other 3 several days ago??!! You sure weren't kidding when you said it's an addiction
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom