Rabbit raid?

My friend that knows Ms. Bell was just visited by police and the same group Ms. Bell was raided by.

Was she visited by the shelter they were interviewing, or the HRS by chance? Aye, there has been a lot of scrutiny over the monetary reward based system, and for good reason imo. If I saw a dog being abused, I would report it whether there was a reward or not. Especially on an anonymous hotline with little threat of retaliation.​

Quote:
Was she visited by the shelter they were interviewing, or the HRS by chance? Aye, there has been a lot of scrutiny over the monetary reward based system, and for good reason imo. If I saw a dog being abused, I would report it whether there was a reward or not. Especially on an anonymous hotline with little threat of retaliation.

I am honestly not sure if it was the shelter or HRS. There are going to be SOOO many reports on people who just do not deserve it now.

Early in the thread I said no pictures no proof. Yea well even if you ignore the rabbits looks, cause the fuzzy ones are high maintenance. The cages still look like hell. I would be profoundly embarrassed to have animals like that, let alone let them sit like that. And yes our barn has flooded a few times. Every time I work out there till its clean and safe. If I have to stay up all night and then shower and go straight to work then right back to the barn yea its been done.

I reserve judgement until I know that those pics are of HER barn. From what I have heard from people who know her, they may not be. Part of me is torn, but more of me wonders where the pics came from.

It is NOT normal procedure for pics of animals abused to be released.

I specifically remember a beef processor here in CA that had over 2000 cattle impounded and his business shut down. Horrible pics came out. I was infuriated!!!! Turns out those pics had NOTHING to do with his operation at all. It was a railroading carried out by animals right activists and one cop that was a group member.

With that in mind, I stay neutral for now. I am also open to correction, and to change my mind.

Im 50-50 on this...
But some of those pictures, if they are really her rabbits, were really bad...

On page six there is a link to a video she did about rabbits maybe a year before? It's absolutely her barn.

http://rabbittalk.com/200-rabbits-seized-t4086-75.html

I think my other issue, aside from the fact she said she was proud and had nothing to be embarrassed about, she stated that she had name placards and ribbons denoting boy or girl on each cage...even in the pictures she released, that wasn't visible.

When someone tells lies about the unimportant stuff, you wonder what they will lie about.

Quote:
I couldn't see markings on all the cages but many of them have pink or blue plastic close pins or 2x4 hospital employe style name badges clipped to the cages. And there seams to be marking on the feeders to.
331136_10150266612651918_664006917_7731068_7131934_o.jpg

326149_10150266609026918_664006917_7730975_6298117_o.jpg

334788_10150266608421918_664006917_7730957_3540129_o.jpg

Edited to add the pictures.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom