Rabbit raid?

Quote:
You make a very good point about the chicken. And again that is what is hanging people up with the rabbits. There is something ludicrous about having animal control call an eight year old rooster abused for missing a toenail. I mean, the chicken was eight years old, and he would never have gotten to eight years old if he had been abused. Same thing with the rabbits in the pics. If the rabbits had lived in those cages for any length of time, the rabbits in the photos would not have been as healthy as they obviously were.
Rabbits that live in heavily filthy cages for any length of time at all develop red eyeballs from inflammation, watery eyes and runny noses. But not those bunnies, they all were clear and bright eyed from the get go. Which again, begs the question, if AC wants to publish photos of sick abused rabbits in dirty cages, why not use a sick abused rabbit in the photo? Totally bizarre, like so many aspects of the case, just bizarre. Pics of healthy rabbits to prove abuse, discussions of eight year old chickens with one missing toenail, for heaven's sakes, he is EIGHT. She had to have been doing something right.

Quote:
You make a very good point about the chicken. And again that is what is hanging people up with the rabbits. There is something ludicrous about having animal control call an eight year old rooster abused for missing a toenail. I mean, the chicken was eight years old, and he would never have gotten to eight years old if he had been abused. Same thing with the rabbits in the pics. If the rabbits had lived in those cages for any length of time, the rabbits in the photos would not have been as healthy as they obviously were.
Rabbits that live in heavily filthy cages for any length of time at all develop red eyeballs from inflammation, watery eyes and runny noses. But not those bunnies, they all were clear and bright eyed from the get go. Which again, begs the question, if AC wants to publish photos of sick abused rabbits in dirty cages, why not use a sick abused rabbit in the photo? Totally bizarre, like so many aspects of the case, just bizarre. Pics of healthy rabbits to prove abuse, discussions of eight year old chickens with one missing toenail, for heaven's sakes, he is EIGHT. She had to have been doing something right.

I would hate to have anyone judge how good I take care of my chickens by the way they look. I have on white leghorn that is pertetually bald on her back. She just is. She not the popular girl, she has been that way since she was a chick. Her skin is nice and healthy, but boy does she LOOK like hell. I have a cochin whose head is bald too. Talk about funny looking!!!!

Back
Top Bottom