Rabbits!

I love rabbits because...

• They're sooo cute!

Votes: 52 27.5%
  • They're friendly!

Votes: 19 10.1%
  • They're entertaining!

Votes: 40 21.2%
  • They've cast me under their fluffy spell!

Votes: 78 41.3%

• Total voters
I'd like to know exactly what injuries I should look out for while I'm handling my rabbits by the scruff and by the ears. I know it's not nice, but these rabbits will tear you apart if not handled this way. I support their rumps so they don't dangle. I'm going to continue handling them this way so please don't give me some PETA speech. I want to know what injuries to look for so I can watch out for them. I know they're possible. These are small 3 pound rabbits but they are the most vile and violent animals I've ever had to deal with. I attempted to be nice with them and got ripped up. They don't get "nice" anymore. I can't wait to eat them. Until then, what do I look for?

She could be anything really, and unless you know for sure what her genetics look like, it will be rather hard to tell! I do agree with you though, that is definitely not Rex fur. She may simply be a mutt rabbit, and if so, a very pretty one indeed! C:

Thanks to everyone for the help.

yes they can be house trained. All three of mine are in the house. And they all use litter boxes just like my cat. And really it doesn't matter about what gender you get. They are all good as long as you give them attrition. I have two adult females and a baby male. They make great pets. And as long as you have a nice weatherised hutch you can keep them outside all year. In colder weather you need to make sure the have enough bedding and fresh water and food every day.

Thanks for the info. :]

I have 4 new liters of rabbits that are 50% California and 25% New Zealand and 25% Flemish they are meat rabbits and I'm looking for a male champagne dergent any know where I can find one cheap please let me know cause got a 100% female just need buck.

Back
Top Bottom