Rabies

Calm down. Being so upset isn't helping you or the dog, and a calm, mature talk is needed with your parents. Don't get all your exercise jumping to conclusions.

The dog needs to go to a vet. Tell them you will work extra chores if needed to pay the vet bill off. And then do them cheerfully.

Your dad needs to know more about rabies and how it is transmitted. But, if she had her shots less than a year ago, there's a very good chance that rabies is NOT the cause.
That's why you need to get her to a vet.

She may have any number of things causing her problems. Just because there are a few symptoms that sound like Old Yeller doesn't mean it's rabies at all. Sometimes rabies has no symptoms at all.

I am more concerned that a pup of 11 months has had so many problems in her short life. Were these things all diagnosed and treated by the vet?

Hopefully it will all work out! Good luck, don't worry too much!
hugs.gif

yes
big_smile.png
that was me lol maybe i am worrying too much but this is the first time she has ever behaved like this.......its just weird.....and in no way am i making it up. i mean i am looking at her right now and she is litterally sitting there stareing at the sky like something super bad is gonna happen.

all those things were diagnosed and treated by a very good vet. and she is free of those other diseases. am i worrieing too much its just i love that dog more than i have loved any other animal that i have had she is basically my life everything i do revolves around her EVERYTHING she comes with me when i stay at firneds houses (as long as they live in the country) she copmes with the family when we go on vacation. as long as i've had her i have never spent more than 3 days away from her!!! if something were wrong with her idk what i would do, probably cry my eyes out for the rest of my life or more extreme.

Dances, it's not helping you get a diagnosis for your dog by posting on a chicken forum; get the dog to the vet. If your parents won't help you do so, call a family friend, aunt or uncle, or ask the parents of a friend to help you with this. I think you may be overreacting a bit, but if she's stick, she needs to be taken to be evaluated by a trained expert - a vet.

Back
Top Bottom