Raccoon repellent?

Since I believe you and I live in the same town, just keep them critters over your way....
frow.gif

Last edited:
Sweet update. How did the trap hold up? My havahart 1089 has taken a little damage from the coons trying to escape,but it still usable. Reset that trap! I am amazed at how many I caught.

Oh I missed that second catch. Sweet!

Last edited:
Quote:
So far, it's holding up nicely. Neither have been really big ones. I was worried about damage though, since both were caught so early in the evening and would spend a whole night in there. So far so good!

When a coon got my sweet Lily (RIP sweetie) after she got flew the coop and couldn't find her way back home, I let my protective BIG BAD MAMA side out. I borrowed a live trap and got two coons in a week. After you have caught them the easiest thing to do is shoot them through the spinal cord. It is a fast, painless, way to kill the animal that was just trying to feed itself . I love all animals, just not when they go after my pets
wink.png

Last edited:
Jeffross glad things are moving in a good direction. Nice to have a neighbor training a coon hunter too! Maybe your kids would like coonskin caps for Xmas. I sure did when I was a little kid - didn't get one tho.

Back
Top Bottom