Race to 50,000 reaction score!

Who are you rooting for?

• Total voters
I know you were the recipient of some friendly like-brigading yourself. Whether or not you directly did it, you benefitted. So if they're cheating, you accepted ill-gotten gains and are an accessory. :p

Wanna put a wager on multiple people with alt accounts bumping all three of them? Same same.

Regardless, the point I'm making is "when there are no rules, there are no cheaters". So don't let this get personal between y'all.
I’m not really getting involved in this. :lol: I didn’t think it was that serious, i thought it was just a bet. But either way, whoever wins doesn’t matter to me.

I know you were the recipient of some friendly like-brigading yourself. Whether or not you directly did it, you benefitted. So if they're cheating, you accepted ill-gotten gains and are an accessory. :p
Yeah but I didn’t put people in a pm and have them react to my posts even though I was offered to I rejected 3 people did react to my posts but I didn’t tell them to they did on their own.
Wanna put a wager on multiple people with alt accounts bumping all three of them? Same same.
Not me only dawg, addicted to chickens and Kiki reacted to my posts.
Regardless, the point I'm making is "when there are no rules, there are no cheaters".
That is true.
So don't let this get personal between y'all.
it won’t I mostly joking 🤣

YAY LETTIE YOU WON
Happy Season 3 GIF by The Office

Back
Top Bottom