@radcliff_chickens

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by jessicaradcliff, Jan 15, 2016.

1. jessicaradcliff

jessicaradcliff New Egg

Jan 15, 2016
    Hi Everyone!
    I just signed up to BYC! I am not new to BYC, as I have been reading forums and articles posted for over a year! I bought my first two chicks in April 2015, my 3rd and 4th chicks in Sept 2016 and I have rescued two chickens since then as well. I have 6 right now and I am in love with them! I just put 7 eggs in my mini incubator yesterday and this will be my first time hatching! I am very excited and have been reading a bunch of useful info to help me out along the way! If anyone would like to see pictures of my chickens they have an instagram page @radcliff_chickens!
    Jessica

2. Chicken Girl1

Chicken Girl1 Loving the Autumn Weather Premium Member

Mar 3, 2015
    Virginia
    Hello [​IMG] and Welcome to BYC!

I'm glad you decided to join. Be sure to check our the Incubating & Hatching Eggs forum for helpful tips on your incubating adventure and don't hesitate to ask questions you have or if you need help give us a shout! I hope you enjoy being a member of BYC as much as I do!

~Chicken Girl1

3. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    Hi :welcome Jessica

Glad you could join us here! If your avatar is anything to go by you can really see how much you love your birds :D They sure are a great hobby to have, lots of fun and very rewarding. Good luck with your incubation, I too am an addict when it comes to hatching. You just can't beat watching the chick emerge form the egg, it really is an amazing experience! I'm sure you will catch the incubating bug too!!

Wishing you the very best of luck. Be sure to ask any questions that you may have , everyone here to help and very friendly.

Enjoy BYC :frow

4. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hi Jessica and a warm welcome to BYC- great to have you join us. The best of luck with your hatch!

Ct

5. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO. Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

6. Michael OShay

Michael OShay Chicken Obsessed

May 14, 2014
    Montana
    Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. If you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center at https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center. There is lots of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your hatch.

7. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Very nice to meet you Jessica, I'm sure you know your way around the site. Welcome to BYC .

8. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Hello Jessica!
    [​IMG]
    Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to joined the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around BYC.

9. idontabuse

idontabuse New Egg

Jun 11, 2016
    How the **** can you buy chickens in the future?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by