@radcliff_chickens

jessicaradcliff

Hatching
Jan 15, 2016
Hi Everyone!
I just signed up to BYC! I am not new to BYC, as I have been reading forums and articles posted for over a year! I bought my first two chicks in April 2015, my 3rd and 4th chicks in Sept 2016 and I have rescued two chickens since then as well. I have 6 right now and I am in love with them! I just put 7 eggs in my mini incubator yesterday and this will be my first time hatching! I am very excited and have been reading a bunch of useful info to help me out along the way! If anyone would like to see pictures of my chickens they have an instagram page @radcliff_chickens!
Jessica

Hello
frow.gif
and Welcome to BYC!

I'm glad you decided to join. Be sure to check our the Incubating & Hatching Eggs forum for helpful tips on your incubating adventure and don't hesitate to ask questions you have or if you need help give us a shout! I hope you enjoy being a member of BYC as much as I do!

~Chicken Girl1

Hi :welcome Jessica

Glad you could join us here! If your avatar is anything to go by you can really see how much you love your birds :D They sure are a great hobby to have, lots of fun and very rewarding. Good luck with your incubation, I too am an addict when it comes to hatching. You just can't beat watching the chick emerge form the egg, it really is an amazing experience! I'm sure you will catch the incubating bug too!!

Wishing you the very best of luck. Be sure to ask any questions that you may have , everyone here to help and very friendly.

Enjoy BYC :frow

Hi Jessica and a warm welcome to BYC- great to have you join us. The best of luck with your hatch!

Ct

Back
Top Bottom