Raffle tickets-- Winners announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps you could make it really easy and have a PayPal account for us to buy tickets?

Edited to point out that I jumped the gun and hadn't read through...

Last edited:
For all of you who have been meaning to enter the raffle but just haven't got around to it yet, here's a little bit of information to help you get it done..... As of this moment, we have more prizes in the raffle than we have individuals entered into the raffle. Your odds of winning something are very very good to say the least... So send me a pm or mail me a check... don't let all these great prizes go to someone else..
celebrate.gif
And with that said...im buying more tickets!!! Lol

Birdguy..i have a question? I hope this doesnt sound rude at all..all the donations are fabulous! But can i pm you a private list of things that i can accept if i won? Example..if I won the peafowl eggs..i CANNOT take them! Lol i WILL be divorced..so if by chance i get pulled as the winner can you automatically draw another name for me and give them to someone else? I dont want to take something just because I won it...someone else deserves the chance.. There are a few other things i cant take either as much as i would LOVE to hatch them..like duck eggs;(

Last edited:
Quote:
Birdguy..i have a question? I hope this doesnt sound rude at all..all the donations are fabulous! But can i pm you a private list of things that i can accept if i won? Example..if I won the peafowl eggs..i CANNOT take them! Lol i WILL be divorced..so if by chance i get pulled as the winner can you automatically draw another name for me and give them to someone else? I dont want to take something just because I won it...someone else deserves the chance.. There are a few other things i cant take either as much as i would LOVE to hatch them..like duck eggs;(
sonew123.... not a rude question at all.. in fact someone else pm'd me asking basically the same thing.. She only has certain breeds and if she won anything besides those breeds, she wanted to donate what she won to the local 4H kids here and asked if I would accept them and hatch them on her behalf, which of course I would be happy to do. So if you or anyone else wins a prize in the raffle that you can't accept or don't want, you may donate it back. I also would be willing to figure out a swap for you for something that you can use or accept.. either with another winner in the same situation or eggs from any of my birds or something else... To keep it simple though, I will just post all the original winners on BYC and contact each of them in regards to their prizes. Should any winner need to trade or wants to donate their prize back, I would ask them to pm me back and we'll work something out. Thanks for asking!! I should have just posted this when I got the other question..
smile.png

Hey Girl,

I am the other person Birdguy is talking about. I only have silkies to I don't have room for other breeds. neighbors want to toss me out now.. but I have been here longer. shhhhhh lol
Same with the incubator.. way small for me but great for a 4-h'r. So not rude to ask at all.

Hey Girl,

I am the other person Birdguy is talking about. I only have silkies to I don't have room for other breeds. neighbors want to toss me out now.. but I have been here longer. shhhhhh lol
Same with the incubator.. way small for me but great for a 4-h'r. So not rude to ask at all.
Hey sistah! Yah thats my issue too;( It's not that I have too many breeds...just not enough room for new ones...i have a few breeds that i want to really concentrate on .... I will totally wind up donating back most eggs for the 4-hers! Lol

Last edited:
Quote:
sonew123.... not a rude question at all.. in fact someone else pm'd me asking basically the same thing.. She only has certain breeds and if she won anything besides those breeds, she wanted to donate what she won to the local 4H kids here and asked if I would accept them and hatch them on her behalf, which of course I would be happy to do. So if you or anyone else wins a prize in the raffle that you can't accept or don't want, you may donate it back. I also would be willing to figure out a swap for you for something that you can use or accept.. either with another winner in the same situation or eggs from any of my birds or something else... To keep it simple though, I will just post all the original winners on BYC and contact each of them in regards to their prizes. Should any winner need to trade or wants to donate their prize back, I would ask them to pm me back and we'll work something out. Thanks for asking!! I should have just posted this when I got the other question..
smile.png
Now that is pefect! thank you!

eggs2u has donated 2 prizes of a dozen pure hatching eggs. You will get to choose from RIR, BR, SLW, Dominique, Ameraucana, Salmon Faverole, Speckled Sussex. See all their birds at www.eggs2u.com Thanks Lori!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom