Raffle tickets-- Winners announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope I'm not too late to donate. I can either do a gift certificate or specific hatching eggs for sale. I'll try to be in touch with you tomorrow if that's okay because it's The Lord's Day, Worship and Praise at the Garry Farm!

Tell me which you think would mean more and I'll talk with hubby tomorrow. Wish I could fly up and participate in this. Our daughter was in the Leadership of 4H as a young one. Great program. Re. all that about the "liability insurance"...... If you know anyone with the local government or even County Commissioners, I suggest that you talk with them about "relieving you" of that burden. The county should have it's own liability insurance and UNLESS it's charging you rent, which they could suspend for a 4H group, their coverage should be extensive enough to cover everything.

The responsibility (including liability coverage) cannot be waived by the county in a public event. (That's what i was told in GA when planning an event). In Georgia, municipalities can only be sued if there was gross, purposeful(ie malicious) maldoing by the employee!

Usually if you have an emergency plan in place, that is all you need...Basically you spell what you would do in the event of "power outage, natural disaster, sickness of an attendee, if you're selling baked goods, what the plan for safe handling is"......I'll be glad to have you develop a safety plan for this.... This should alleviate their concerns about potential for lawsuits...

What is the pay pal address please?

[email protected]
thumbsup.gif

I just sent my money via paypal!
celebrate.gif
Oops, I was so excited I sent $12.00 instead of $10.00!
gig.gif
I guess that means I will have 14 tickets!
fl.gif

Well, I found out today that PayPal does not allow for raffle tickets to be purchased through PayPal. Checks or Money Orders can still be mailed to me at the address in the first post.. If you would like to pay for your tickets another way, please pm or email me for instructions.

Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom