Rainbow egg layers , HERITAGE TURKEY eggs available now LIMITED amount, Ameraucanas, Buckeyes, Biele

I do not have housing/environment appropriate for more than 3 more chickens- I would like blue hatching eggs most of all, but would settle for red or buck, olive even... I'm willing to Pay for this- even pay double what 3 should cost... If you are not willing to sell this amount, would you possibly be so kind as to refer me to someone who might? I'd like to get these incubated ASAP (oh, and I would settle for hatched chicks, if that is all that is avail- but I have a 4yo and we'd like to bring new members of the family in with a science lesson& hopefully stir some semblance of empathy/compassion (Sociopathic toddlers... ugh!) as a side-benefit...)

I will be willing to sell this amount. Since it is such a small amount I'll charge $1 per egg. All you'd have to really pay is the shipping. And I'd send free extras to increase the hatch rate and possible shipping damages.

Thank you Cochin!! That would be amazing:) Do I just use PayPal- how do We proceed? I'm so excited... I'm really a newbie, but am loving some of these beautiful birds you and other folks have opened my eyes to... I really LOVE the Americaunas and some of the multicolored speckled varieties. I just lost my silver laced Wyandotte to a bobcat, my speckled Sussex was right next to her on the roost when she got snatched& has been super depressed ever since. I'm hoping to revitalize my "flock" and I REALLY appreciate your help doing so:)

I will be willing to sell this amount. Since it is such a small amount I'll charge $1 per egg. All you'd have to really pay is the shipping. And I'd send free extras to increase the hatch rate and possible shipping damages.
I hope you got my attempted reply- I think I had just posted a message to the thread, I only just now saw the reply option here. Anyhoo... thank you, that would be phenomenal!! Just tell me what to do and I will do. Do you use UPS- I assume you must, right? I live in 96161, Truckee CA.

Back
Top Bottom