Raising and caring for ducklings

Pics
Thank you! I like to give my birds "old lady" names and I thought what better fit for two sisters?!
1f602.png
The only other time I have ever heard the name Thelma was on The Andy Griffith Show, Barneys girlfriend was named Thelma Lou.

Here we are- cute crested Appleyards! Two out of 6 eggs hatched, not sure what's going on with the other 4.
They are adorable.. Congrats!! Be sure to get the started on Niacin as soon as they start eating and drinking 125 plain niacin to 1 gal of water or 1 tab of Nutritional yeast per cup of feed.

My 4 day old ducklings dart around their box sometimes after eating or when I come to see them. They seem really happy when they do that. They dart, then sit for a second, then change direction and dart the other way. Is that normal for ducklings to run around really fast for no reason? Does that mean excitement??

My 4 day old ducklings dart around their box sometimes after eating or when I come to see them. They seem really happy when they do that. They dart, then sit for a second, then change direction and dart the other way. Is that normal for ducklings to run around really fast for no reason? Does that mean excitement??

Zoomies.

lol.png

Back
Top Bottom