Raising Baby Chick-Along

The latest on the hoop coop: got the skirts on the sides and lashed more welded wire over the cattle panels on the near side.
20171025_181331.jpg

Hi All!!! :frow
Been off of BYC and just now getting caught up .
@orrpeople I am so sorry to hear about your flock:hugsI don't know anything about Mareks but plan to read the articles. Is it some thing you can treat or control symptoms with meds so your flock can live a happy life? Please continue to post your experience so we a can learn:) and you are right. BYC is such a great place to get support and help...it has helped me out so many times with my babies!!!
@CapricornFarm you have for a lot of work done@ I know this isn't a goat thread but can you post your goat barn as you complete it? We are thinking of building one maybe in the spring:)
So update on the girl..my Fiona is STILL broody:he:thbut I think she maybe heading out of it...FINALLY! ,When they are out of their house, she is running around more and plopping down less. And she is

finally eating more of her feed.. so fingers crossed in another week or two she will be back to her non broody self. Her poor sister Sydney misses her . And poor Fiona has lost some weight in this process! I have been giving her drops of nutri drench to help her out..and snacks to encourage her to eat more!
My son is getting married in 7 weeks, so I will probably be off and on with BYC ...lots of wedding craziness right now ...LOL !:D

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom