Raising Baby Chick-Along

Hi All!!!:frow

It's been a while but how fun to pop on and see all the adorable fluffy babies:jumpy:love got past ny oldest sons wedding...officially on Christmas break from teaching...so now it's BYC time before the holiday craziness starts! My Fiona crossed over to the dark side and went broody again:barnieit's been freezing temps here.....crazy girl!!! This is no time for babies!!!!! View attachment 1216512
That face says leave me alone...im busy brooding my invisible babies:gigmust be exhausting!!!:rolleyes:
Her face is fabulous!! Gotta love her determination! Happy Christmas vacation !! :)

th (2).jpeg

MERRY CHRISTMAS! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! Best wishes for a wonderful New Year! :)

All these Christmas babies are giving me the “chicken math” itch again!

My June pullets are all grown up, and the July pullets aren’t far behind them. I guess I can’t call them chicks anymore! 3 of the 4 June girls are in full production mode now, a sure sign that longer days are right around the corner. Look what they gave me while I was out of town for Christmas (top to bottom: RIR, Delaware, Australorp)!

96F04EDC-7AD2-4445-9144-40C6FE461C67.jpeg

All these Christmas babies are giving me the “chicken math” itch again!

My June pullets are all grown up, and the July pullets aren’t far behind them. I guess I can’t call them chicks anymore! 3 of the 4 June girls are in full production mode now, a sure sign that longer days are right around the corner. Look what they gave me while I was out of town for Christmas (top to bottom: RIR, Delaware, Australorp)!

View attachment 1219810
Beautiful!! Good girls!

Back
Top Bottom