Raising Geese 101

Great job. I hope they sticky this, so I can find it again.
goodpost.gif

Thanks, that was very informative. I am guessing from what you showed on your pictures that my four geese that I hatched out for my daughter are a mix of Chinese and Toulouse. Mine are now about a year old and very gentle, except my male, as one of my females is currently laying.
Littledear

welcome-byc.gif

Thanks, that was very informative. I am guessing from what you showed on your pictures that my four geese that I hatched out for my daughter are a mix of Chinese and Toulouse. Mine are now about a year old and very gentle, except my male, as one of my females is currently laying.
Littledear

very informative wish there was more information on personaliy humm thanks I am considering a pair but really like to have two females must be docile and want to hand raise them so they are time will be living with three ducks ideas?

I'd suggest Pomeranian Geese. My gander was very docile.

I am also new to raising geese, I got three Grey Africans from a woman who was over run, with the intention of having goose for Christmas. But they are so cool that I would like to let them multiply just a little. My female has been laying eggs, but how do I know if they are fertile? I have never seen my gander mount her. Thanks for your help

Back
Top Bottom