Raising Geese 101

I didn't know! we have a dairy farm so I'm used to cows and don't know anything when it comes to ducks and geese..there is an option to have it done so i didn't low if i was supped to or not

I didn't know! we have a dairy farm so I'm used to cows and don't know anything when it comes to ducks and geese..there is an option to have it done so i didn't low if i was supped to or not
Oh, ok. You don´t need to trim anything, except, perhaps the flight feathers if they´re inclined to take off. Don´t trim their bills. It´s like filing down your teeth....whatever for?!
the geese will like lots of good, short grass to eat and water to splash about in.

Ya my female goose lays every other day so whatever idk i just wanna hatch so i am and also talking bout beak trimming i just got a roo and his beak is chipped on the end will it grow back or not?

goodpost.gif

I have a serious question my goose eggs in my bator when I candled first they were okay and its 3 weeks and idk it looks like jelly in the eggs and is this normal???

Back
Top Bottom