Raising on the ground question

I use an apron for chicken tractors. This is my tractor that shows the apron in the first few pics, with boards laying on top to hold it down.

That's great news to hear that an apron works for you, it certainly sounds like the easiest route! I'm not seeing your picture though.
1f914.png

Ah, yes thank you! That's quite a large apron, I can definitely see how difficult it would be for a predator to figure that out. Thanks for the tip! :)

Got a email from Robby Richards at James Marie Farms. My A&M whites and meat makers are in the mail. I have to say, you couldn't find a more pleasant person to do business with. The work load he deals with is staggering and yet he still takes the time to answer questions and offer advice. A really nice person.

Well the eggs came in. And I can't get over just how BIG they are. I'm really going to have to pay close attention and keep records of weights if I want to keep them that way. These eggs ARE JMF'S. The Next generation will NOT be represented as such. They will be
Land of Nash Poultry. It always gets my dander up when people breed birds and then use the originators name. Once you breed birds you are doing it to YOUR standards NOT theirs.

Back
Top Bottom