Raising then selling chicks

I would also have something in writing that you give to the customer when they pick up the chicks. Tips on how to care for them, and for example recommending BYC for questions that come up. I also put in my paperwork that my chicks are healthy at the time of pick up but I cannot guarantee their continued health once they leave my care etc. etc.😊

You should d make the costumer pay full price, Specifically because you never know what each costumer is like. If they die than you could give them the 5$ refund.
You mean if the chick(s) die, I assume? The first time I read this, I thought you were saying if the customer dies you could give them a refund, and I went, Wait, how does THAT work? Lol, I need to eat more fish ... (brain food).

Make sure you get people to pay you upfront or at least a nonrefundable deposit. I’ve been burned several times from people who have asked for chicks and then changed their minds. I would also charge a dollar a week per chick from hatch onward to keep them for as long as the customer wants you to keep them. This would cover the cost of feed and electricity for the heat source.😊
That’s very smart. Sinc
I would also have something in writing that you give to the customer when they pick up the chicks. Tips on how to care for them, and for example recommending BYC for questions that come up. I also put in my paperwork that my chicks are healthy at the time of pick up but I cannot guarantee their continued health once they leave my care etc. etc.😊
Great idea, that would be easy enough to do!

Back
Top Bottom