Raleigh, NC Meet up Sales/Wanted List

Hey guys, I don't want to be rude or any thing but could you guys possible disscuss this through pm? It is just that it makes this thread very cluttered and hard for people to tell what people have for sale.

Thanks!

Corey
smile.png

Sorry Corey.

I'm putting my wants out here:
1 or 2 true ameracauna hens
1 or 2 maran or welsummer hens (Dark Egg layers)
cochins
Polish hens (Buff-laced if possible to go with my trio but will look at other colors)
modern game bantams (For my lil sis, she calls em flamingo chickens, lol)
Brahmas
The list goes on and on, lol.

I can have some mixed marans eggs available to bring to the meet if anyone is interested. special price $25 per dozen, no shipping! (I sell these for $40 normally) I will collect eggs the week before the meet so they will be fresh. I have copper black, wheaten, and goldens, and some cuckoo that are separate.

If you are interested please EMAIL me

I will also have ameraucana eggs available for the meet. $1 each, I have about 10 hens laying now, and more will start as the days pass.

I will consider a trade for eggs also, looking for barred rock, RIR, GLW, sebright, sumatra, marans

lets talk...

margaret

We now have people from several surrounding states that are committed to attending this luncheon/swap/sale!! This might be a good time to re-consider what you are bringing to sell/swap as there are several people coming with the expectation of leaving with new chickens!! Please make sure there are enough chickens to go round, lol!!

Also, you all might check the list of folks that are def. coming and see if anyone is interested in carpooling..just a thought since some are even driving from the middle of South Carolina!!

Sooo, bring your enthusiasm, bring your chickens and bring any friends or family that you want to recruit into backyard chickening (is that a word?! lol!) !!

February 23rd, saturday
Golden Corral
New Bern Ave
Raleigh
12:00 meet/greet/eat then sale/swap to follow in adjacent parking lot

Contact me or Bantychickmom if you have and questions.. Everyone is welcome!!
big_smile.png

Hi, I don't have any chickens but would like to leave the swap with my new flock.
I would like to have a flock of colorful hens to supply eggs for our large family.

My wants:

hens or pullets only

Salmon Faveroles
love.gif

1 or 2 EE or Ameraucanas
1 or 2 Dark brown egg laying hens (I see that the demand for those is realy high)
any Orpingtons
Black Australorps
GLW
Silkie
silver sebrigh
Polish maybe?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom