Random Dumb Thoughts

Okay so in young childrens' stuffed toy chickens like webkinz and stuff why do they only have three toes? Two in the front and one in the back! Then kids come and look at my chickens and say "your chickens have an extra toe"
he.gif
roll.png
barnie.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
too funny!
lol.png

or, they could just put their pictures on stamps and then the mail carriers could look for them as they deliver the mail?

Next time you're at the McDrive through, look at the fine print...

"Braile and picture menu available upon request"

Just who in the heck is reading this?????

hmm.png

If you don't pay your exorcist, do you get repossessed?

A thought I had the other night watching TV... why do they put so many commercials through a show or movie? Half the time I can't even remember what I was watching by the time it comes back on! Let alone what was advertised... I can't remember that either. Fruitless waste of time!

Why do car's / truck's have 1-800-#s on them so its so easy for me to call and complain about their driving? Do the drivers swerving all over the road talking on their cell phones not know the # is there?

Quote:
Some electronic devices (ATM's) have headphone jacks that read the screen.

Now drive up ATM's have braille because it's cheaper to tool one set of numbers (with the braille) then one set with and another w/o.

You could just ask someone near a vending machine whats in it and what number the snack of choice is...

Quote:
Some electronic devices (ATM's) have headphone jacks that read the screen.

Now drive up ATM's have braille because it's cheaper to tool one set of numbers (with the braille) then one set with and another w/o.

You could just ask someone near a vending machine whats in it and what number the snack of choice is...

Wow.... good to know!

See, I was hoping people would come along with answers for some questions! NICE!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom