Ended Random Funny Posting Day and Mini Contests FUN Night! 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long PARTICIPANT

@JDchicks what are you gunna do with all of those eggs?
She is going to hatch them I am sure!
lau.gif

I have to explain to her over and over that she won the fair and square, no guilt is necessary!
WeLL DONE with the posting from start to finish! I cant wait to see her hatch all of them! How exciting!
jumpy.gif

No its eggciting!!! I dont care i might win e flapper contest but just nvrmind o love the stuff i got thank you again for all you did SALLY SUNSHINE that was the first time i was on the computer all day and myarents were mad lol!!

No its eggciting!!! I dont care i might win e flapper contest but just nvrmind o love the stuff i got thank you again for all you did SALLY SUNSHINE that was the first time i was on the computer all day and myarents were mad lol!!
Now Nate, you weren't paying attention to them being mad, you were way too busy posting with us!!
lau.gif

At least it was better than playing video games shooting and killing stuff! Laughter is very good for a person!
highfive.gif
Well done! plus it only happens once a year right? ha ha ha

Ya ikr i told my parents that nad the car posting one during it they were like you have 5 more minutes then i said it goes til 9:30 and they said watev and then I said OMG I WON and they were like really what and im like a membersh and there like dont u have one already and I looked again then fell of my chair!!!

Ya ikr i told my parents that nad the car posting one during it they were like you have 5 more minutes then i said it goes til 9:30 and they said watev and then I said OMG I WON and they were like really what and im like a membersh and there like dont u have one already and I looked again then fell of my chair!!!
lau.gif

I CALL RANDOM FALLING or CHAIR JOKES just for you NATE!
keep-calm-and-don-t-fall-off-from-the-chair.png

dont_fall_off_the_chair.png

Back
Top Bottom