Random Topics, Random Thoughts, Making Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Yes spanks work too.

I'm not sure if I can talk about it here...

well just go look on the games thread..

hit.gif

hugs.gif
oh... i see.

Hey, those are great pics of O...p. You should be a pet photographer.

i hugs ya.
hugs.gif

me,
g

Quote:
I knew you would understand. grins.

This venue is a couple of bucks to get in but it's not so bad. Some vendors are over priced and some have really really great deals. I was just wishing my husband didn't leave his pick up truck in Virginia when he left for Iraq. I knew I would want it and need it sometime.

me,
g

When we go junkin' all we take is the truck
gig.gif

Dh always gets a bit paranoid when I ask to take the truck for the day...............LOL

ha ha geckomama...he's probably got reason, heh?

I don't know p...you tube was acting funny for me. Is there sound? then it wouldn't play but I could move the bar and control it myself so I got the gist...but almost if fast motion. kind of wierd...i tried refresh too. maybe tomorrow will be a better day, huh?

I sure do hope so... i know the heart ache when loosing a dear friend. It's awesome to gab like we do. I hope everyone can chill out and have a heart. We're just friends having a bit of fun and sharing stories after all. Amen to that sister.

I loooooove yooooou.

me,
g

Quote:
Yeah there's sound.
You can hear P talking.

smile.png

Tomorrow will be a better day, I'm hanging out with PC and drum and a few other BYCer's.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove yoooooooooooou g.

I was reading posts about people butchering their birds, building their coops, seeing pictures of people with mud and blood on their jeans, and I was thinking about my friends. I have city friends, country friends, parents and people who sneer at the idea of having children, atheist and theist, young and old the clean cut and the type of person you'd rather not have your parents meet as friends . . . all of them wonderful people in their own way, but there is one friend I have never been exposed to. I used to think they were in short supply, but this forum has proven me wrong.
I want a friend who would rather die than spend the five minutes it takes to put on make up, someone who can get dirt and who knows what else on them and not fell like they need to change clothes immediately, someone who can look at a chicken and go into ecstasy over how wonderful and gorgeous it is, but who can also look at a chicken and help me butcher it for food, and not find anything strange or repulsive about it. I want a person who willingly listens to my chicken talk . . . not only listens, but joins in.
This forum makes me hopeful I could one day meet someone like that . . . my SO comes close, but he will never develop the chicken obsessiveness I am capable of, and he finds nothing nastier than even a smidge of chicken poo on him . . . which is rather hilarious, actually.
Ah, well. I'm reading Mansfield Park by Jane Austin right now, and I gotta say, the "heroine" is the most sorry protagonist I have yet seen in a book. I keep hoping the author kills her off and finds a less mousy character to replace her with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom