Random Topics, Random Thoughts, Making Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibpboo

Where Chickens Ride Horses
15 Years
Jul 9, 2007
always changing
It was an enjoyable cruise in the Z Car this evening. We left before sunset and cruised into the darkness. We went to each of the beaches for a few minutes each and checked out the scenery and wildlife.
All the chickens have gone to bed, so it is time to go out and close the doors for the night, give thanks for the eggs, and say 'goodnight girls'.
Rosie's friend, Sparky, is here for one more night. Tomorrow will be a trip to the beach for them. It will Be Rosie's second time at the beach. Rosie is in my avatar.
They do not allow dogs at the beaches around here, but what I wonder is, will Cotton be able to ride Rosie at the beach?

Hey 'boo!!! That was certainly one random post!
pop.gif

The preschool and kinder teachers are telling me I'm doing a very good job with learning the names!
Bee Bee is Vivianna (then locate it on the list, alphabetized by last name) etc
And some say it loud and clear, all of them are so cute.

I have never seen one of those babies.

They were actually really cool looking. Did you see the pictures on the thread I started? They were called "Ready or not tots"....
gig.gif

He's got the whole world...in his hands. He's got the whole world...in his hands. He's got the whole world...in his hands, he's got the whole world in his hands.

how's that for random?

me,
g

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom